ALERT! This service requires a web browser and/or firewall/network configuration that supports and accepts cookies. You may have been redirected to this page for one or more of the following reasons:
- You are using a browser that supports cookies, but cookie acceptance is disabled.
- You are using an older browser that does not support cookies.
- You are utilizing a personal firewall that is configured to override your browser settings and reject cookies.
- You are accessing Scitation from a network or proxy that is configured to reject cookies.
(1) Browsers that support cookies:
You may be using a browser that does support cookies, but you have cookies disabled. Setting up your browser to accept cookies is straightforward in most current versions of Scitation's recommended browsers. Once you have enabled cookies, you may continue to the URL you requested or
return to the previous page.
(2) Browsers that do not support cookies:
If you are using a browser that does not support cookies, you
must upgrade to a cookie-capable browser. Consult the Scitation software recommendations page for more information.
(3) Personal firewall users: consult the software documentation provided with your firewall; you must configure your firewall to accept cookies from the *.aip.org domain.
(4) Network and proxy server users: contact your network administrator; proxy servers and other network appliances must be configured to accept cookies from the *.aip.org domain in order for you to use Scitation.
If you require additional assistance setting up your browser to access Scitation,
please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by phone (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) at 1-800-874-6383.